SILVERBACK SESTA SBC
ULTIMATE STAGE RACE BIKE
- Frame: Silverback Sesta
- Rear shock: Rockshox Monarch XX, Remote Lockout
- Fork: RockShox SID WC, Hydraulic Remote Lockout
- Handlebar: SBC Carbon
- Grips: Prologo
- Front brake: SRAM Level Ultimate, 160mm rotor
- Rear brake: SRAM Level, 160mm rotor
- Rear derailleur: SRAM Eagle XX1
- Shift levers: SRAM Eagle XX1 trigger
- Cassette: SRAM Eagle XX1 10-50T 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM Eagle XX1
- Crankset: SRAM Eagle XX1, Quarq Power Meter, 36T chainring
- Bottom bracket: SRAM Pressfit GXP
- Wheelset: Knight 29 Race Carbon
- Front tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, 29 x 2.25in
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, 29 x 2.25in
- Saddle: Prologo
- Seatpost: SBC Carbon Seatpost
- Bottle cages: Ceetec
SILVERBACK SESTA SBC – ULTIMATE STAGE RACE BIKE
As the bike of choice by the OMX Pro Team, the Sesta by Silverback has been designed from the ground up to be the perfect tool to handle multi-day stage races like the ABSA Cape Epic.
Smart carbon application to get the maximum strength out of the layup ensures that weight can be kept to a minimum. Complete frame weights are below 2kg (4.4lbs).
The Cape Epic, with its 7 Days of intense racing with long stages and technical terrain, is the ultimate test of a bike’s endurance. Luckily the Silverback Sesta SBC is up to the task, the premium construction and top shelf components make for the perfect Epic bike.
The harsh Cape terrain can take its toll on the riders, creating early fatigue and discomfort. The Silverback Sesta is designed to absorb small bumps and trail chatter while still providing an efficient pedaling platform.
Copyright: 2017 Cape Epic & Silverback | Division of Silverback